The Public Finance team continues its role as a top financial advisory firm in California and has recently closed a large number of bond deals, resulting in significant savings and much-needed new money financing for streets and utility systems to several municipalities for infrastructure projects. Many of the bond financing projects UFI closes provide crucial money for utility infrastructure, ensuring that the backbones of the communities served remain strong.
Below is a sample of recent deals closed by the UFI Public Finance team:
- King City – Tax Allocation Refunding Bonds
- City of Azusa – CSCDA Total Road Improvement Program (Street Improvement Financing) Bond
- City of San Fernando – – CSCDA Total Road Improvement Program (Street Improvement Financing) Bond
- City of Monrovia – Water/Sewer Bond
- City of Monrovia – Certificates of Participation (Street Improvement Financing)
- City of Commerce – Tax Allocation Refunding Bonds
- Temple City – Tax Allocation Refunding (Private Placement)
- City of Banning – Tax Allocation Refunding Bonds
In addition to bond closings, the Public Finance Group has been engaged by the following municipalities to execute bond transactions:
- City of Calistoga – Private Placement Refunding
- City of Calistoga – Revenue Bond Refunding (Water Utility)
- City of Santa Fe Springs – Tax Allocation Refunding Bonds
- Pacific Charter Schools – Bond Financing
- American Charter Foundation – Bond Financing
- City of Pomona – Water/Sewer Bond Refinancing
- City of Pomona – Certificates of Participation Refunding
- City of Lake Elsinore – Community Facilities District Financing
- City of Calexico – Community Facilities District Financing
- City of Upland – Community Facilities District and Tax Allocation Refunding Bonds
- City of Santa Ana – Tax Allocation Refunding Bonds
The Public Finance Group has the expertise and the background to guide municipalities through the bond financing process with ease. For more information on bond financing, contact the Public Finance Group: www.ufipfg.com.
Urban Futures, Inc. has been providing services to local governmental agencies for over 43 years. Operating as five divisions – UFI Public Management Group, UFI Public Finance Group, UFI Sustainable Communities Development Group, UFI Analytics & Compliance Group, and Isom Advisors – UFI offers clients a growing portfolio of services and industry expertise that might otherwise be out of reach. Over 300 public agencies have benefited from partnering with UFI. UFI is based in Orange, CA with a Northern California office in Walnut Creek. Visit their website at www.urbanfuturesinc.com or call (714) 283-9334.