The team at UFI’s Public Finance Group continues its role as a top financial advisory firm in California. Recently, the Group has closed a large number of bond deals. Many of the bond financing projects UFI closed provide crucial money for utility infrastructure, ensuring that the backbones of the communities served remain strong.
Below is a sample of recent deals closed by the UFI Public Finance team:
- City of San Bernardino – Sewer Bond
In addition to bond closings, the Public Finance Group has been engaged by the following municipalities to execute bond transactions:
- City of Lake Elsinore – Community Facilities District Bond
- March Air Force Base – Hired by the Joint Powers Authority to do a Tax Allocation Bond Refunding
- City of King City – Private Placement Refunding Bond
- City of Pomona – Hired through the competitive bid process to be an advisor for all bond transactions
- City of Santa Fe Springs – Tax Allocation Bond Refunding
- City of Pico Rivera – Tax Allocation Bond Refunding
- City of Santa Ana – Tax Allocation Bond Refunding
The Public Finance Group has the expertise and the background to guide municipalities through the bond financing process with ease. For more information on bond financing, contact the Public Finance Group: www.ufipfg.com.
Urban Futures, Inc. has been providing services to local governmental agencies for over 43 years. Operating as five divisions – UFI Public Management Group, UFI Public Finance Group, UFI Sustainable Communities Development Group, UFI Analytics & Compliance Group, and Isom Advisors – UFI offers clients a growing portfolio of services and industry expertise that might otherwise be out of reach. Over 300 public agencies have benefited from partnering with UFI. UFI is based in Orange, CA with a Northern California office in Walnut Creek. Visit their website at www.urbanfuturesinc.com or call (714) 283-9334.